1. No Holiday Homes to be sold privately without consulting the Park Owners.
2. Commission at the rate of 15% plus VAT will be charged on all site sales at Knotts Hill Lodge Park and is payable by the vendor. Caravans over 7 years old may not change ownership and must be sold off site.
3. Holiday Homes may stay on the park for a period of 15 years from new.
4. We sell caravan insurance and will be pleased to give you a quote. If you do not take out our insurance, please let us have a copy of your certificate.
5. The sub-letting of holiday homes is not allowed - friends and relative excepted.
6. At no time shall a holiday home be occupied by persons under 18 years of age.
7. At no time shall a home accommodate more people than it was originally designed for.
8. A parking space is provided near each holiday home for one car only to comply with the site licence.
9. All holiday homes must have a fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
10. Any electrical or calor gas work to a holiday home must be carried out by a professionally qualified person or company.
11. No alterations or work must be done to the individual pitches without the consent of the Park Owner.
12. No trade, profession or business to be carried out from any holiday home on Knotts Hill Lodge Park.
13. All holiday home owners are responsible for the draining down the water system of their holiday home at the end of the season.
14. There is a strict speed limit of 10 mph for all motor vehicles throughout Knotts Hill Lodge Park. Only holders of a full Driving Licence shall drive a vehicle on the park.
15. Dogs are permitted provided that they are kept on a short lead and exercised off Knotts Hill Lodge Park. Dogs must not be allowed to soil the ground within the boundaries the Park in the interest of hygiene and children. Dogs must not be left unattended inside or outside the holiday home.
16. External fires are forbidden, barbeques are acceptable but care and consideration must be given to neighbours regarding safety, smoke and noise.
17. In the interest of sanitation, sanitary towels and disposable nappies must not be flushed down the toilets. The costs of clearing any blockages arising from this cause will be claimed from the person/persons responsible.
18. Due to the limited space available on Knotts Hill Lodge Park it is requested that all ball games are not played within the boudaries of the Park. This is to avoid damage to property and plants and restrict any annoyance to other users.
19. The cutting of any trees or branches on a holiday home pitch or around Knotts Hill Lodge Park is prohibited.